Cut stone is produced on a Rock Saw
- 1 Cuttable Stone and takes three minutes.
Shapes stone into a finished shape, making it suitable as a building material.
Research and Tuition
- 300 needed to research Advanced Glassblowing.
- 2500 needed to research Avian Selection
- 500 needed for Basic Chemistry Research
- 800 required for Chariot Repair 1 research
- 25,000 required for Chariot Repair 2 research
- 200 required for Carpentry Automation research
- 10,000 required for Detonation research
- 300 needed for Gem Cutting research
- 6000 required for Herpeculture research
- 5000 required for Herpeculture Experiments Level 1 research
- 2400 needed to research Masonry
- 15,705 required for Obelisk Construction 3 research
- 800 required for Papyrus Paper Fabrication research
- 200 required for Stellae Construction research
Acoustics Laboratory, Advanced Glassblowing, Aqueduct Pumping Station, Aqueduct Tower, Automatic Sawmill, Avian Selection, Basic Chemistry, Carpentry Automation, Chariot Repair 1, Chariot Repair 2, Chicken Coop, Clinker Vat, Cut Stone Obelisk, Detonation, Eastern Meditation, Empty Hand Puzzle, Essence of Harmony, Fleet Furnace, Formal Garden Stella, Funerary Temple, Gem Cutting, Gem Cutting Table, Glory Hole, Hades Furnace, Herpeculture, Herpeculture Experiments Level 1, Jay's Octec's ghost, Kiln Construction, Masonry, Megalopolis, Mint, Modern Sheep Farm, Obelisk Construction 3, Test of Octec's Ghost, Paper Press, Papyrus Paper Fabrication, Pathmaker, Persephone Furnace, Reactory, Reinforced Kiln, Salvage Techniques, Scent Lab, Scholar's Gem Cutting Table, Serpentarium, Shrine of Conflict, Small Warehouse, Statue of Octec's Ghost, Stella, Stellae Construction, Structure Repair … further results