Guilds/The Cat Ladies and Men of Egypt
Guild Hall of The Cat ladies and Mens of Egypt is located at 4 Corners Chariot Stop. We currently have cat houses in 7 Lakes, River Plains, Old Egypt and South Egypt near the chariot stops. Contact a cat person listed below and then come with them to the nearest cat house to your wish kitty made. If you do not like the cat on display, contact a cat lady (or guy) and they will help you breed your unique cat.
Cats can be created by these Cat Ladies/Men:
- Asheara -GM lives in River Plains
- Bellah - GM lives in Seven Lakes
- ReddRuby lives in Seven Lakes
- KalmKitty lives in River Plains
- Ariella - GM lives in 7 Lakes
- Orchid - GM lives in River Plains
- Balthazarr lives in South Egypt
- Cat ownership controls who can pick up a cat, not who owns it.
- Cats will follow their owners everywhere, even if you warp or swim (they run on top of the water). On logout the cat will go into your inventory. Or click your cat and pick up to put in inventory. Click Self/Drop to put your kitty out of inventory.
- Cats can be guilded but whomever has cat on logging will have it go into their inventory! Like anything else, you have to ask the to give it back. Please protect your investment, and do not give it away!
- Click the cat and 'Pet' it. Kitty displays some cute behaviors!
- Cats that are higher priced than $100 can be bred by a cat person but cannot be adopted until Pluribus can finalize payment manually.
- Teppy did 2 limited edition 'forever tale' kitties. These are no longer available.
- If you find your cat lagging behind you, slow down or pick it up. Your cat cannot eat the dex food and cannot keep up. The cat will eventually give up and 'rubberband warp' to you.
First choose a size. From smallest to largest: River, Desert, Woodland, Grassland, Savannah. Due to payments over $100 being done manually by Pluribus, cats can be bred by cat persons but not adopted until Pluribus finalizes payment. PRICES LISTED UNDER SIZES ARE BASE PRICES.
| River |
| Grassland |
Second, choose a color pattern.
patchy brown undercoat plus
orange with stripes plus
desired color on belly, tailtip, face
(color on top, white belly)
|Spring Green||Very Rare|
|Dodger Blue||Very Rare|
|Dark Violet||Very Rare|
|Deep Pink||Very Rare|
|Light Green||Light Rare|
|Light Sky Blue||Light Rare|
|Midnight Blue||Light Rare|
|Light Slate Blue||Light Rare|
|Hot Pink||Light Rare|
Exclamation (Moan) Type
|Do Not Use|