Water in Jugs
As a general rule, actions that require water (such as filling a tub, watering vegetables, or gathering clay) merely empty the jug, and do not use up the jug itself. When "Water in Jugs" is required as a building material, a research donation, or a tuition for skills, these generally use up the jug as well as the water.
Filling a jug adds 1 to its weight.
Standing near a water source with empty jugs in inventory will display the "water" action icon. Using that icon you will have the option to fill some or all of your empty jugs with water.
While carrying Water in Jugs, there is an option in your "Skills.." menu, "Empty Jugs..", to dump the water and get the empty jugs back.
Research and Tuition
- 4000 are required for Advanced Blacksmithing at University of Art
- 4500 required for Aquaculture research
- 2500 required to research Blacksmithing
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Gem Glue
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Lime Emulsion
- 25,000 needed to research Chemistry Recipe - Potash Ointment
- 2000 required for Crystal Acoustics research
- 3000 needed to research Gardening
- 10,000 required for Herbal Exploration research
- 1000 needed to research Horticulture
- 2000 required for Mining research
- 1000 needed for Steam Mechanics 1 research
- 2000 required for Steam Mechanics 2 research
- 2000 required for Steam Mechanics 3 research
- 1000 required for Viticulture research
- 10,000 required for Wheat Cultivation research
- 1000 required for Xenobotany research
Acid Bath, Acid Extract, Acoustics Laboratory, Advanced Blacksmithing, Anvil, Aquaculture, Barometer, Blacksmithing, Chemistry Recipe - Gem Glue, Chemistry Recipe - Lime Emulsion, Chemistry Recipe - Potash Ointment, Clay, Clay Steeped Canvas, Clinker Vat, Concrete, Crystal Acoustics, Eye of God Serum, Flower Fertilizer, Gardening, Geb's Tears, Gem Glue, Grain Fertilizer, Greenhouse, Herbal Exploration, Herbing Pot, Hookah, Horticulture, Huge Topaz, Test of the Humble Priests, Lime Emulsion, Mine, Mining, Navigation, Nut's Essence, Papyrus Tank, Persephone Furnace, Plaster, Potash, Salts of Aluminum, Salts of Antimony, Salts of Copper, Salts of Gold, Salts of Iron, Salts of Lead, Salts of Lithium, Salts of Magnesium, Salts of Metal, Salts of Platinum, Salts of Silver, Salts of Strontium … further results