Tale4 has finished and this wiki is closed to edits - see the new Tale6 wiki instead..
From A Tale in the Desert
- Barley Cultivation
- Flower Fertlizer Chart
- Dresdor's Thistle Guide
- Les chardons pour les nuls
Please begin with Genetics for Dummies which has a learning guide sequence
- Advanced Crossbreeding
- Bouquet Genetics
- Crossbreeding and Hints
- Discovering Mutagens
- Flax Genome Theories
- Flower Fertilizer Chart
- Flower Genome Theories
- Genetics for Dummies
- Moss Creation
- Mutagen Tables for Genome Builds
- Nut's Essence
- Sea Lily Color Visual Guide
- Solvent Making
- Vine Genome Theories
- GOO Guide for Genetics (Lesson Times, Homework and Index)
Foraging & Cooking
- Guide to Gem Cuts
- Gearbox Design
- Wood Treatment
- Principles of Thought
- Pyrotechnics Guides
- Race of the Phoenix
- Test of Khefre's Children
- Test of the Singing Cicada - Guide
- Dreasimy's Guide to Creating a Venery
- Region Finder: Enter X,Y coordinates and it will tell you what region it is located (will also give you a copy/paste version of results to create your own Google Map code for wiki)
- Clickable Region/Chariot Map: Region map you can click on and it will tell you the travel times to all connecting routes
- Brick Calculator: Enter # of Straw you have or # of Bricks you desire and it will tell you what you need and how much it will produce.
IE8 Downloading Errors
When using Windows IE8 there may be "errors" reported when you try to download a zip file from the wiki. Files like thistlesim.zip etc may not download correctly and when you try to open them you will get an "invalid file" error. There is actually nothing wrong with the zip file on the wiki itself. What may be happening is that the IE8 browser is not allowing .gzip encoded files to be downloaded correctly.
To change this option in IE8 do the following:
- Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > HTTP 1.1 Settings:
- Uncheck the boxes labeled "Use HTTP 1.1" and "Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections".
You may need to close all browser windows after changing this setting. You may also want to change it back afterwards.