On a break until Tuesday 2/21/17
I'm a veteran of T3 (about two weeks of it). T4 Bastet (most of it), and T6 (too much of it). I am quite late to T7, starting on about the New Year 2017.
I'm currently a Level 45 Scribe of Architecture and my goal in T7 is to make Oracle (I did not stick around long enough in T6 to reach it.)
I seem to be accidentally becoming a Worship type as well.
You don't have to worry about me running for Demi-Pharoah ever again, in any tale. Lost a lot of faith in the player base after the last results. No questions asked of me. No questions asked of my opponent, a flat vote for no one. Thanks, Egypt.
Test of the Darkest Night progress:
|Golden Sun 4|
Test of the Ritual Tattoo progress:
|New one shortly.|
- Test of Towers
- Test of the Obelisk
- Test of the Singing Cicada
- Test of Octec's Ghost
- Test of the Formal Garden
- Test of the Oyster Catcher
- Test of the People's Pyramid
- Test of Visions
- Test of the Archaeologist
- Balance of Goods
- Test of Leavened Bread
- Test of the Vigil
- Test of the Bureaucrat
- Test of the Coalition
- Test of the Plantation
- Test of Life Tower is built, has no bonus. Sigh.
- Test of Funerary Temple The colors I need are here but quantity of current tiles is low.
- Test of the Megalopolis
- Test of the Ritual Tattoo
- Test of the Darkest Night
I've also begun finally brewing beer and making wine. My first barrel of wine was sealed today. (Jan. 24. 2017) (Year IV - Shemu I-4)
Married to Basilius. He doesn't like the wiki. Or worship. That's okay.