The wiki is a very open medium, allowing any player to edit any page. However, there are a few policies to help keep things running smoothly:
- Politics are not welcome on the wiki. Political and other heated discussions should be conducted elsewhere. The wiki is for collaborative research and information sharing. The Users and Guilds pages are excepted from this rule, but personal attacks will not be tolerated, and may be considered abuse.
- Should a user repeatedly make malicious edits (deleting page content, personal attacks, etc.), they will be contacted by a wiki editor in-game. If they persist, or the account in unreachable (quit/expired account), the wiki editors may ban the user from making further edits.
- On user pages as on all pages, please edit with respect but if the owner asks you not to edit their user page you must stop. If there is a dispute about the content of a user page please contact a wiki admin.
- On guild pages as on all pages, please edit with respect but if an elder of the guild asks you not to edit their guild pages you must stop. If there is a dispute about the content of a guild page please contact a wiki admin.
- If there is a dispute on a guild page between elders of the guild (or if there is no real guild in game and hence no real elders) and an edit/wiki war starts then that guild will no longer be excepted from the no Politics rule.