The Wiki for Tale 7 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
My macros for automato these are mostly passives. That means it will click the icon when it shows but you can talk and do other things while its running.
- Working Grass Macro, This is a passive macro
- Clay Macro, You need to fill jugs this is a passive macro.
Ideal Relics for Feyth: (Must get at least 7)
- Meditation Box (Green, Midsized, Indestructable, Lightweight, Antique, Sacred)
- Celestial Magnifier (Green, Small, Indestructable, Featherweight, Antique, Sacred)
- Strange Sundial (Violet, Giant, Delicate, Featherweight, Timeless, Decorative)
- Wrist Exerciser (Yellow, Midsized, Sturdy, Welterweight, Old, Valueable)
- Dirt Pick (Blue, Midsized, Indestructable, Welterweight, Ancient, Valueable)
- Attention Grabber (Yellow, Tiny, Sturdy, Lightweight, Old, Sacred)
- Fortune Teller (Yellow, Small, Delicate, Welterweight, Old, Sacred)
- Ribbon of Harmony (White, Tiny, Indestructable, Heavy, Timeless, Decorative)
- Holy Book (Black, Tiny, Sturdy, Featherweight, Old, Sacred)
- Land Anchor (White, Midsized, Sturdy, Featherweight, Old, Royal)
- Amusement Papers (Blue, Giant, Sturdy, Heavy, Ancient, Functional)
- Aether Flag (White, Giant, Delicate, Welterweight, Antique, Royal)
- Security Prop (Brown, Small, Indestructable, Lightweight, Timeless, Sacred)
- Spreader of Delight (Violet, Large, Sturdy, Featherweight, Timeless, Sacred)