The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
- Collected from injured Royal Cactus plants.
- If the cactus was previously left injured, up to 3 sap drops will have collected, at a rate of 1 drop per minute. If the cactus was not left injured, you will have to injure it then wait for sap to collect.
- If a cactus is re-injured when some sap is already collected, the collected sap will remain available and up to 3 more sap drops will collect additionally. This may be repeated indefinately.
- I've found previously injured catus plants with up to 195 sap on them -- Rafi
- You must click repeatedly to collect all the sap. Each time only 1 of the sap drops will be collected.
- When all sap has been gathered, only the Injure button will remain.
Research and Tuition
- 30 required as tuition for Foraging at a School of Worship
- 1111 needed to research Dowsing at a University of Body
- 4900 needed to research Aromatics at a University of Body
- 8 needed to make a Dowsing Rod
- Variable amount used to make Nut's Essence and Revelation Solvents in a Toxin Kitchen, where it is used to increase acidity
- 20 used to make a batch of Incense in a Scent Lab
- Variable amount used to make Fireworks in a Star Rack
- It is considered good manners to click the Injure button before leaving so the next player will be able to collect Sap immediately.