The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From A Tale in the DesertJump to navigationJump to search
|Main Shard||Bastet||T5 Beta|
See also: Original Shard Atlas
- Adn/Bastet (Formerly Lower Egypt)
- Cat's Claw Ridge/Bastet (Formerly Qatara)
- Falcon Bay/Bastet (Formerly Cradle of the Sun)
- Heaven's Gate/Bastet (Formerly Valley of the Kings)
- Khmun/Bastet (Formerly Fool's Paradise)
- Meroe/Bastet (Formerly Kush)
- Nomad's Paradise/Bastet (Formerly Desert of Shades)
- Pyramid Lake/Bastet (Formerly Tanis)
- Queen's Retreat/Bastet (Formerly Khartoum)
- Saqqarah/Bastet (Formerly Karnak)
- Shabbat Ab/Bastet (Formerly Seven Lakes)
- Stillwater/Bastet (Formerly Upper Egypt)
- Neido put up Metallic Obelisk (Size 9) on Sunday 20. June.
All of Egypt (Bastet), No Borders
Here is a high resolution map of Egypt (Bastet Shard). WARNING: This is a 29MB PNG; it's not recommended to look at this in a browser.