The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
|Main Shard||Bastet||T5 Beta|
Located in central Egypt, Shabbat Ab is the runner-up in research and is also one of the most populated regions early in the telling.
(Link to Main Shard : Shabbat Ab)
From the very beginning of the tale, the residents of Shabbat Ab have displayed a level of commitment to research unparalleled apart from its neighboring region, and closest competitor, Stillwater.
See the Shabbat Ab Research Page.
- See Guild pages for more details.
- Research Yakuza (1414, 1582)
- A large guild with a focus primarily on Research.
- Camel Sands (1280, 1515)
- A large guild with a focus on Public Works.
- Life on Bastet (1266, 1500)
- A large guild with a focus on Public Facilities and Research.
- The Point (1294, 1806)
- Focusing on helping with Worship Tests, such as the Test of the Vigil
- Limestone (820, 1520)
- Red Sand (720, 1590), (1085, 1416)
- Tar (57, 1283), (1849, 1255)
- White Sand (1925, 1060)
Map of Shabbat Ab
School of Thought (1611, 1569)
(Please feel free to edit/add as needed. I will try to keep things organized and clean, thanks - Ra)