The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Collected from Tar Pits. Weight 20 / Bulk 1 per unit of tar.
Map of Rare Resources, includes Tar.
- 4773, 5887
- Shabbat Ab
- 1850,1257 there is no tar here, only sand
- Nomad's Paradise
- -1900, 1854
- Queen's Retreat
- 2643, -7192
- 4 needed to build a Ferry Boat
- 15 needed to build a Scent_Lab
- 20 needed to build a Marble Tub
- 20 required for a Long-Range Ferry
- 4 needed on Welcome Island for Citizenship
Uses in Previous Tales:
- 10 required for a Chemical Bath
- Pyrotechnics Stars (batch of 10 in a Star Rack):
- 9 required for Sparkling Sunoui (UE)
- 13 required for Blue Sparkly (DoS)
- 15-60 required for Dancing Waters Basins
The second day of live, Scientists at the University of Harmony had noticed that Egypt's ecology changed, making it so that most pre-existing pits of tar sunk into the sand to never be seen again. They also noted that additional tar pits still exist, and suggested that explorers find these pits to share with the world.
The Nomad's Paradise location was confirmed by Cyndi on 12/16/08 (Day 4)
The Sinai location (4773, 5887) was confirmed by Egyptian Tigress on 12/17/08 (Day 5)
The Shabbat Ab location (57, 1286) has been confirmed 26/04/10.
The Shabbat Ab location (1850,1257) was missing when I checked on 04/09/10. I would love it if someone else would confirm. --Manaya --> Confirming Manaya 26/04/10 Tar pit has sunk. Chisper