The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
|Main Shard||Bastet||T5 Beta|
Link to Main Shard Recipe Page
Please be considerate and use the format shown when entering recipes.
- Level 1 Recipes which contain 1 base, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 1
- Level 2 Recipes which contain 2 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 2
- Level 3 Recipes which contain 3 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 3
- Level 4 Recipes which contain 4 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 4
- Level 5 Recipes which contain 5 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 5
- Level 6 Recipes which contain 6 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 6
- Level 7 Recipes which contain 7 bases, and can be cooked by those holding the skill Cooking 7
- Recipes with NO STATS
- HiGuy's Cooking Program
Trying to cook with more bases than your level allows for will display a "the flavors are muddled" message when cooking.
Work is ongoing in the Food_Data/Bastet page
- We currently have 218 herb locations mapped. There are 34 rare herbs remaining. If you have them and want to contribute to the completion of the Food Coordinate Graph, chat with Ari or Talimar. There is a viewable and stashable herb warehouse at 950, 1330 in Shabbat Ab.
User Cooking Data
- First geogebra map (still uncomplete but I m working on it) http://www.atitd.org/wiki/tale4/User:Azer_Bastet
- Note: This chart appears to be a flipped version of the chart from [This Page], with Tilapia in the 0,0 position, with all 'primary' ingredients listed in French
With some of the 6:1 pairings that we try, we only get the stats of the base (poor stats could also be because of long distance on the food graph). It has been determined that those pairings will provide additive stats if we use a 4:3 ratio. The 4:3 pairings can be viewed and updated here
Cooking Ingredient Database
- Dachannien's Cooking Database - Does NOT appear valid for Bastet based on current recipes