The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From A Tale in the DesertJump to navigationJump to search
Silver is a metal that comes from a silver Mine. Unlike other metals, silver comes pure from mines, rather than as an ore that must then be smelted into metal.
Research and Tuition
- 20 required for Neutralization research
- 200 required for Casting research
- 600 required for Advanced Metallurgy research
- 1 Silver used for opening Test of the Funerary Temple
- 3 used for building Windproof Incense Burner or Incense Burner
- 25 used for building Assimilation Bath
- 50 used for building Spirit Brasier
- 70 used for building Conflict Shrine Construction
- 200 used for building Ka Tomb
- 200 used for building Funerary Temple
- 3 used to create a batch of Water Metal in a Reactory
- 3 silver to make 1 Silver Sheeting in a Forge
- 1 silver to make 5 Silver Wire in a Forge
- 2 silver to make Silver Bowl in a Student's Casting Box
- 1 silver to make 10 Silver Powder in a Barrel Grinder
Funerary Temple, Incense burner, Silver Bar, Silver Bowl, Silver Powder, Silver Sheeting, Silver Wire, Test of Octec's Ghost, Test of the Funerary Temple/Bastet, Water Metal
Silver Vein Map
Alternatively, see Dachannien's Mining Map.
Public Silver Mines