The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Treated Metal Sheeting
Treated Metal Sheeting is created from Treated Metal on a Student's Forge or Master's Forge that has been upgraded with a pair of Pinch Rollers. Regardless of the type of metal, it takes 2 Treated Metal to make 1 Treated Metal Sheeting in 2 minutes. The sheeting retains the properties of the Treated Metal from which it was made.
Note: To make Treated Metal Sheeting, the metal must be treated before making the sheeting. Plain metal sheetings cannot be treated after they've been forged.
- 1 needed to open Test of Seven Phoenix (Pewter Sheeting: Hard Corrosion Resistant)
- 6 needed to build an Automatic Loom (Moon Steel Sheeting: Plastic Nontoxic Ductile)
- 6 needed to upgrade an Aqueduct Tower with a water filter (Titanium Sheeting: Stainless)
- 10 needed to build a Reinforced Kiln (Sun Steel Sheeting: Insulative Stainless)
- 100 needed to upgrade the Hopper of a Reactory to 7x capacity (Sun Steel Sheeting: Hard Stainless Insulative)
- 150 needed to upgrade the Hopper of a Reactory to 4x capacity (Titanium Metal Sheeting: Hard Stainless)