The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Taught at the School of the Human Body. Multi-level skill
Only Level 1 can be acquired from school. All other levels will go up as you do LOTS of fishing.
|1||Body||16 Thread, 1 Sharpened Stick||Allows you to build a fly fishing rod|
Allows you to build a Basic Fly Rod. You will also receive one free rod upon learning the skill from the school.
If a fishing pole is in inventory a new action icon will appear when near bodies of water.
Once you have a lure on your rod, and you cast, the messages you can get are:
- No fish bit. Try different lures and locations.
- You didn't catch anything. Try different lures and locations.
- You almost caught an odd fish, but you were too late recognizing the bite.
- You almost caught an unusual fish, but you were not quick enough.
- You almost caught a strange fish, but this rod was just too clumsy.
- Caught a (qty) deben (fish type)
There is also a random chance you will be told "You also lost your lure.". If you catch a fish, it will NOT necessarily cost a lure.