The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From ATITD6Jump to navigationJump to search
Tale 6 Flavors
- Please put any notes about wine relevant to T6 here. Also check the related links at the bottom of the page for information from T3-T5
Reading The Flavor Chart
Vintage indicates how old the wine was when the flavor first appeared in the wine.
- If a wine contains flavors that have not developed at the wine's current vintage age, those flavors will not be detectable when the wine is tasted.
- If no flavors are detectable, a wine will report as Thin and not give tasting checks for quality.
- As the wine ages and flavors come in, the wine will stop being Thin.
Note: It is the age on the Secondary Taste that brings the flavor in, not the Taste Category or Primary Taste.
- Bell Pepper (0) and Green Beans (1) are both Vegetable/Freshness flavors.
- If a wine only has the Green Beans flavor in it, it will report as Thin until it is 1 vintage old (not giving the Vegetable or Freshness flavors).
- Bell Pepper, on the other hand, will show Vegetable, Freshness, and Bell Pepper flavors on different glasses starting at 0 vintages old.