The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Taught at The People's School of the Human Body.
- First Degree (level 1)
- 100 Wood
- Second Degree (level 3)
- Third Degree (level 6)
- Fourth Degree (level 10)
- Fifth Degree (level 14)
NOTE: You can assemble a Knife:Flint without knowing Carving 1, but you will not be able to carve anything. (It may still be used for slaughtering wild sheep, etc.).
- Note to the note - I killed wild sheep before I had a knife and have seen no significant increase in wild sheep kills with one. You do not need a knife to kill wild sheep. - Tahrqa
- Assemble a Knife:Flint (quality 1) from 2 Flint, 1 Wood and 1 Twine.
- Assemble a Knife:Glass (quality 2) from 1 Glass Blade and 4 Rawhide Strip.
- With a quality 1 or higher knife:
- Assemble a Knife:Iron (quality 3) from 1 Crudely Carved Handle, 1 Knife Blade, 2 Wooden Peg.
- With a quality 2 or higher knife:
- Assemble a Knife:Sharp (quality 4) from 1 Crudely Carved Handle, 4 Rawhide Strip, 1 Sharp Edged Knife Blade of at least 8500 quality, 2 Wooden Peg.
- With a quality 3 or higher knife:
- Assemble a Knife:Jagged (quality 5?) from 1 Jagged Knife Blade of at least 9000 quality, 1 Intricately Carved Handle, 2 Bolt and 4 Rawhide Strip.
- With a quality 4 or higher knife:
- Assemble a Knife:Twice Folded (quality 6?) from 1 Twice Folded Knife Blade of at least 9400 quality, 1 Intricately Carved Handle, 2 Bolt, 4 Rawhide Strip, and 2 Gold Wire.
- With a quality 5 or higher knife: