The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From A Tale in the DesertJump to navigationJump to search
An alkaline chemical ingredient used in making glass and treating wood and metals.
- Burn Dried Flax, Dried Papyrus and/or Leeks in a Firepit or Crematory to get Ash.
- Boil 5 Ash, 25 water in jugs, and (ideally) 28 wood in a Kettle to create 5 potash. (Check the Kettle page for more information on Kettle outputs and firing rhythms.) Takes 15 Teppy Minutes to boil off the water.
Potash can also now be made from ash using Potash Ointment made in a Chemistry Laboratory.
- 2 Potash are used to produce 1 deben of Normal and Fine Glass in a Glazier's Bench.
- An ingredient for treating boards in a Wood Treatment Tank.
- An ingredient for treating metal in a Chemical Bath.
- One of the catalysts used to mix paint in a Pigment Laboratory.
- 1 Potash per batch of metal salts in an Acid Bath.
Jewel Glass, Metal Salts, Normal Glass, Paint, Paint/Bastet