The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From A Tale in the DesertJump to navigationJump to search
Dried Flax can be produced by placing Rotten Flax onto a Drying Rack or Flax Hammock. Every Drying Rack can dry 10 Rotten Flax at a time.
Takes roughly 10 mins to dry on a rack, regardless of amount.
You get aprox 11 Ash when burning 100 Dried Flax in a Firepit without Stoking it.
Requires you to have learnt Flax Processing.
- 1-100 used in a Firepit to create Ash
- 20 needed to build an Empty Hand Puzzle
- 28 needed to build a Storage Basket
- 60 needed to build a Sheep Pen
- 60 needed to build a Chicken Coop
- Variable amount needed to expand a Compound
- Variable amount needed to build a Desert Obelisk for the Test of the Obelisk
Ash, Chicken Coop, Desert Obelisk, Guilds/HHOF/OFAV MEMORIAL, Marble Obelisk, Principles of Thought, Sheep Pen, Storage Basket