The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Grown on sandy terrain from Leek Seeds.
How to obtain:
- Plant Leek Seeds in a sandy area. Water it immediately, and water it again each time it changes size. Harvest once the option appears.
100 needed as part of the tuition for Cooking
You get aprox 4 Ash when burning 100 leeks in a Firepit without Stoking it
- -19, 10 yielded 29 leeks per seed Khmun
- -54 6514 yielded 17 leeks per seed
- -45 -4145 Meroe - Yield of 26 leeks per seed, bring water with you water is not far but not adjacent either.
& -45, -4145 Meroe - Yield of 33 leeks per seed (Year 4, Akhet I-30)
- 4271, 7492 Pyramid Lake - Yield 24 leeks per plant. Adjacent to water. - I only got 16 leeks here. -- Xirxx 19:23, 19 March 2009 (EST)Xirxx
- 1475, 1795 Shabbat Ab - Yield 12 Per Leek Seed -- Khnum
The same method as tale 3 appears to work: Plant a leek after consuming a masterpiece meal, and it yields two seeds. --Zerda 19:17, 5 January 2009 (EST)
I grew a seed today after having a very meager meal. The food just ran out, and at the next harvest, I got a seed. -- Tungsten 21:16, 28 December 2009 (EST)
The general vegetables page, as well as Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Garlic, Onions, Peppers.