The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From A Tale in the DesertJump to navigationJump to search
An Alloy of Iron and Tin, produced in a Reactory. Requires Advanced Metallurgy.
- 7 Iron
- 1 Tin
- 1 Resin:Towering Palm
- 5 Charcoal to fuel the Reactory
Note: Have enough Resin and Charcoal on you to reheat the Reactory if necessary!
Research and Tuition
- 200 needed to research Metallurgy 2 at a University of Harmony
- 1000 needed to research Advanced Metallurgy 2 at a University of Harmony
- 1000 needed to research Advanced Metallurgy 3 at a University of Harmony
- 1000 needed to research Advanced Metallurgy 4 at a University of Harmony
Can be worked into items on an Anvil using Blacksmithing
- 2 needed to make 6 Steel Sheetings in a Forge
- 2 needed to make 20 Steel Wires in a Forge
- 5 needed to make a Steel Blade in a Forge
- 7 used to make a batch of Moon Steel in a Reactory
- 7 used to make a batch of Sun Steel in a Reactory
- 7 used to make a batch of Thoth's Metal in a Reactory
- 7 used to make a batch of Water Metal in a Reactory
- 7 used to make a batch of Metal Blue in a Reactory
- 20 needed to build a Wood Treatment Tank.
Efficiency is debens of alloy produced divided by the total debens of input metals.
Metal Blue, Moon Steel, Octec's Alloy, Steel Blade, Steel Sheeting, Steel Wire, Sun Steel, Thoth's Metal, Water Metal, Wood Treatment Tank