The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
- DO NOT LET WATER GO DRY IN VOLUME OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SOLUTION!!!
- 10-20 Water in Jugs (to raise Volume)
- 20-30 Charcoal (to raise temperature)
- 20-30 Cactus Sap (to raise acidity)
- N mushrooms (see chart below)
- 30-40 Cabbage Juice (to test acidity)
Shroom Quantity Needed and Solvent Yield
|Solvent Name||Mushroom||Single Shroom Addition Quantity||Total Shrooms Used||Solvent Quantity||Gene String Yield|
|Diamond||Salt Water Fungus||3||9||1||7|
1 Crystal + 1 Kings Coin herb compares the length of the two bulbs in the splints
- Step 1: Add 10- 20 Water in Jugs
- Step 2: Add 3-4 Cactus Sap to raise acidity between 3.0 and 3.4
- Step 3: Add 1 Cabbage Juice to check acidity. Acidity below 3.0, add Cactus Sap and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity above 3.4, wait to let acidity drop and recheck with Cabbage Juice. Acidity between 3.0 and 3.4 or a little higher...go to Step 4 (by the time you add charcoal, acidity will have dropped to target).
- Step 4: Add charcoal til temperature is between 360 and 400 degrees
NOTE: This is the critical window...more difficult to hit than with Nut's Essence. You may have to cycle through several times of raising the temp (Step 4) if it lowers below 360, then raise acidity (Step 3) as soon as the temp is within its window and try adding your shroom several times while checking acidity.
- Step 5: Add mushroom to go to Stage 2 ( You've got it made now! )
- Step 6: Check acidity for 1.2 to 1.5 or let temperature drop down to 150-175 degrees and start trying Step 7
- Step 7: Add mushroom to go to Stage 3
- Step 8: Add charcoal to boost temperature up to 650-800 degrees
- Step 9: Add mushroom to go to Stage 4
- Step 10: Let Precipitation go to 1.00. Refresh menu and click Take the Revelation Solvent. Refresh menu to go to original menu.
Escape Route: To back out of a recipe when you do not have enough shrooms, make sure to raise temperature to evaporate the solution. When Volume equals zero you get a message and can return to the solvent/nut's essence options again.