The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
There does not appear to be an prerequisite before this building is available?
Built in a Compound. Uses 7x13 cells.
A Basic Tub is the simplest of the tubs and has the following uses:
- Rot 20 Dung in 20 water to create 4 Saltpeter in 20 minutes.
- Rot Flax to produce Rotten Flax.
- Produce Sulfur from Sulphurous Water.
A Basic Tub can hold 100 Dung and 20 Water. You can add more water at any time to continue a process.
After some number of uses, the tub will crumble to dust (no resources returned).
- The Sturdy Tub is more robust and about the same cost - build that one if possible.
- Always better to rot flax in a river/lake rather than a tub as the river/lake doesn't break.
- If the tub is near the end of its lifetime, salvage it to recover some materials rather than letting them go to dust.
- If built and used in banks, one or two of the bank will wear out first giving warning that now is the time to salvage/rebuild.