The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Prerequisite is the Flax Processing skill.
Built in a Compound. Uses 7x13 cells.
A Sturdy Tub is the intermediary tub and has the following uses:
- Rot 20 Dung in 20 water to create 4 Saltpeter (20 teppy minutes).
- Rot Flax into Rotten Flax.
- Produce Sulfur from Sulphurous Water.
After some number of uses, the tub will crumble to dust (no resources returned).
The Marble Tub is the next step up in quality.
- This tub is more robust than the Basic Tub and about the same cost - build this one.
- Always better to rot flax in a river/lake rather than a tub as the river/lake doesn't break.
- If the tub is near the end of its lifetime, salvage it to recover some materials rather than letting them go to dust.
- If built and used in banks, one or two of the bank will wear out first giving warning that now is the time to salvage/rebuild.
- If you can afford it, the Marble Tub is considerably longer lasting (that is to say, the Marble tub doesn't crumble at all).