The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
- 8 Water Metal Straps
- 20 Aluminum Straps
- 80 Silk Cloth
- 160 Canvas
- 160 Linen
- 400 Rope
- 600 Pliable Fireproof Blond Boards
Built on a Small Construction Site.
Quick Flying Notes
- To quote Teppy, "Think hot-air balloon, not helicopter." You move in the direction you're blown, but you can go to higher or lower altitudes, and the wind direction will be different at different altitudes. There is a wind map (for the current altitude) accessed from Self -> Navigation -> Show the Airstream.
- No fuel is required.
- The option to re-inflate is under Self -> Skills -> Assembly.
- They have a weight and bulk of 100 when packed.
- If you land on water, you get a pop-up saying "A gust of wind blows you back!" and you're returned to wherever you took off from.
- They don't respect the auto-public setting.
Ferries and Long-Range Ferries