The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This building becomes available once you've learned the Flax Processing skill.
To build a Drying Rack, you need:
- 18 Boards
Built "outside" (Self > Projects).
There is one hotkey listed on the main menu: W for Dry Wheat.
There are other hotkeys listed on the MAX menu (although not listed on menu):
- S = Dry Grass into Straw
- R = Dry All Wet Rabbit Pelts
- F = Dry Rotten Flax
- P = Dry Papyrus
- L = Dry All Wet Linen
- Dry up to 200 Grass into Straw -- time varies by amount (200 takes 15min).
- Dry up to 20 Papyrus into Dried Papyrus and Papyrus Seeds (hf) -- altitude affects seed yield (higher = more).20 papy takes 22 mins, less papy takes less time
- Dry up to 10 Rotten Flax into Dried Flax, taking 1 RL minute per flax.
- Dry Wet Rabbit Pelts into Rabbit Pelts.
- Dry up to 4 Wet Linen back into Linen
- Dry up to 100 Wheat into Wheat (Dried, Raw).
See also Flax Hammock.