The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This becomes available upon learning the Flax Processing skill.
To build a Flax Hammock, you need:
Can be built outside, or in a Compound, where it uses 9x17 cells.
- Takes 10 Teppy Mins to dry 200 (11:06 real time / 3.33 secs per grass).
- Takes 2 Teppy Mins to dry 10 (2:13 real time / 13.3 secs per rotten flax)
- Dry up to 20 Papyrus into Dried Papyrus and Papyrus Seeds (hf). Altitude affects seed yield (higher = more).
- Takes 4 Teppy Mins to dry 20 (4:26 real time / 13.3 secs per papy).
- Takes 5 Teppy Mins to dry 100 (5:33 real time / 3.33 secs per wheat)
- Takes 3m 33s Teppy time to dry 4 (3:14 real time / 50s per linen)
There is one hotkey listed on the hammock menu: W for Dry Wheat.
There are valid hotkeys, that load the max amount (although not listed on menu):
- S = dry Grass (Straw)
- R = dry Wet Rabbit Pelts
- F = dry Rotten Flax
- P = dry Fertile Papyrus
- N = dry Sterile Papyrus
- L = dry Wet Linen
The other hotkey is T for Take
See also Drying Rack.