The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This becomes buildable once you've learned Flax Processing
To build a Flax Comb, you need:
Built "outside" or in a Compound. Uses 5x6 cells.
- Process 1 Rotten Flax into 1 Straw, 1 Tow and 1 Lint in three steps.
- Can process up to 10 Rotten Flax at a time.
- Will wear out with use and eventually vanish (this will happen during the cleaning step). Any stored processed materials will be left behind on the ground.
- Lasts for 6 to 10 cycles (the comb will fall apart somewhere between the 6th and 10th cleaning.) - This is not always true I have had flax combs last up to 25 (yes twenty-five) cycles. Screen Shot as evidence if needed - Tammie
- Since the comb wears out based on the number of cleanings, not the amount of flax processed, make sure that you process a full load of 10 Rotten Flax every time.