The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Bricks are blocks made of dried mud, sand, and straw. They are used in building many structures and buildings.
- 1 Sand, 2 Straw, 3 Mud in a Flimsy Brick Rack = 6 Bricks
- 2 Sand, 4 Straw, 6 Mud in an Improved Brick Rack = 12 Bricks
- (Up to) 50 Sand, 100 Straw, 150 Mud in a Brick Machine = 300 Bricks
- (Up to) 150 Sand, 300 Straw, 450 Mud in an upgraded Brick Machine = 900 Bricks
This is listed as Bricks, even with just 1 in inventory.
- 32 bricks needed for a Box Kiln
- 36 bricks needed for a Carpentry Shop
- 200 bricks needed for a Compound
- 240 bricks needed for Basic Tub
- 360 bricks needed for a Charcoal Hearth
- 400 bricks needed for a Chest
- 400 bricks needed for a Glazier's Bench
- 400 bricks needed for a Student's or a Master's Casting Box
- 600 bricks needed for a Chicken Coop
- 1000 bricks needed for a Small Warehouse
- 1200 bricks needed for a Charcoal Oven
- 2000 bricks needed for a Modern Sheep Farm
- required to raise Aqueduct Pump and Aqueduct Tower
Research and Tuition
- 20 required to learn Kiln Construction from The People's School of Thought
- 200 required to learn Compound Construction from The People's School of Architecture
- 8000 required to research Basic Charcoal Production
- 12000 required to research Chariot Repair
- 2000 required to research Deep Well Construction
- 4000 required to research Guild Construction
- 7200 required to research Mining
- 21900 required to research Obelisk Construction
Aqueduct Pumping Station, Aqueduct Tower, Basic Tub, Box Kiln, Carpentry Shop, Charcoal Hearth, Charcoal Oven, Chest, Chicken Coop, Compound, Crystal Obelisk, Desert Obelisk, Dromedary Pen, Flax Comb, Gazebo, Glazier's Bench, Guild Hall, Hackling Rake, Huge Chest, Improved Hackling Rake, Khefre's Locker, Kitchen, Lesser Sphinx, Mason's Bench, Master's Casting Box, Master's Forge, Mentor Shrine, Mine, Mint, Modern Sheep Farm, Obelisk Construction 1, Plantation Headquarters, Pottery Wheel, Rock Saw, Sheep Pen, Shrine of Conflict, Small Distaff, Small Warehouse, Stone Quarry, Straw, Structure Maintenance, Structure Repair, Student's Casting Box, Student's Forge, Sturdy Tub, Test of Mentorship, Test of Towers, Test of the Coalition, Toxin Kitchen, Welcome Banner
Brick Machine, Flimsy Brick Rack, Improved Brick Rack