The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From ATITD6Jump to navigationJump to search
The Structure Repair skill is used to fix buildings that have been damaged due to being in an unprotected Compound (where maintenance has reached 0%), left Outside, or near an explosion.
Structure Repair does not help with maintaining Compounds. For that, the Structure Maintenance skill is used.
From best to worst:
- *no message*
- Near Perfect
- Almost Serviceable (Building cannot be used at this stage or worse without repair)
- Badly Worn
Source and Cost
Structure Repair is a multi-school skill. You may pay the tuitions in any order, but you may only purchase one degree at each allowed level (4, 8, 12, 16, 21, 30, 38).
- School of Architecture - 14 Pulley
- School of Art and Music - 60 Linen
- School of Body - 200 Cut Stone, 200 Beeswax, 200 Charcoal
- School of Harmony - 300 Glass Rods, 300 Leather
- School of Leadership - 300 Papyrus Paper, 300 Flint
- School of Thought - 2 Oyster Shell Marble, 20 requires::Cuttable Jade, 200 Bricks
- School of Worship - 1 Huge Emerald, 1 Large Topaz, 1 Medium Ruby, 1 Small Sapphire
- You may "Attempt to repair this X" (on the building's utility menu) every 60 seconds.
- If you succeed, the building's condition will improve and you may try again immediately.
- If you fail, you may try again after a 60 seconds wait.
- Repairing requires NO materials at all, just skill and luck - Pascalito
- At level 1 skill I found that I was able to repair several different structure one level pretty easily, but many tries to repair it again all failed - Tuhk