The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Flint is a hard stone occasionally found while collecting clay. Roughly 10% of the time, gathering clay will additionally yield a piece of flint.
Some of the simplest tools are assembled from flint. Igniting a fire in a Firepit also requires a piece of flint in inventory.
Research and Tuition
- 10 required to learn Rock Saw Construction from the School of Architecture.
- 4 needed for Flint Chisel
- 2 needed for Flint Hammer
- 2 needed for Flint Knife
- 2 needed to start a fire in a Firepit
- variable number needed for Desert Obelisk
- 10 needed to learn Rock Saw Construction at a School of Architecture
- 200 needed to research Stonecutting
- 234 needed to research Obelisk Construction 1
- 300 needed to learn Structure Repair from a School of Leadership
Collected 300 clay for 28 flint, giving a drop rate of 0.0933 --Kephrun 17:49, 12 August 2010 (EST)
Collected 700 clay for 78 flint, giving a drop rate of 0.1114 --Andraw 5:08, 28 March 2013 (ATITD Time)
Desert Obelisk, Flint Chisel, Flint Hammer, Knife:Flint, Mason's Bench, Obelisk Construction 1, Rock Saw, Structure Repair