The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Clay is a fundamental and common resource in Egypt. It is gathered from clay patches found throughout the world. Look for terrain, often close to water, where the ground is cracked. A "clay" action icon appears in the corner of your screen when you are standing on a clay patch.
To gather clay, click on the "clay" icon while holding at least one jug of water. (The image of the shovel in the icon is misleading; you do not need a shovel.) Each time you gather clay, you will empty one of your water jugs. You cannot gather clay in the same spot twice consecutively, so after you gather clay, move a little bit until you see the "clay" icon again. About 10% of the time, gathering clay will also get you a piece of flint.
Clay can also be automatically produced by a Raeli Oven equipped with a clay dredge.
- 966 required to research Obelisk Construction
- 1,000 required to research Agriculture
- 10,000 required to research Stellae Construction
- 1 required to make a Wet Jug on a Pottery Wheel.
- 4 required to make a Wet Clay Mortar.
- 4 required to make a Stella
- Wet Clay Bricks:
- 10 required to make Clay Steeped Wool Cloth in a tub.
- 20 required to build a Blast Furnace
- 100 required to build an Ant Colony
- 100 required to build a Compression Furnace
- 100 required to make a Wet Pipe Segment on a Pottery Deck
- 120 required to build a Mutagenics Lab
- 200 required to build an Indonesian Bee Hive
- 350 required to make a Wet Cistern on a Pottery Deck
- 400 required to make a Wet Clay Dome on a Pottery Deck
- 500 required to build a Gyration Cell
- Test of the Covered_Cartouche:
- 19 required to build a Charm of Flight
- Test of Khefre's Children
- 20 required to build a Beetle Statue
- Test of the Obelisk
- Principles of Thought: Empty Hand Puzzle
- Test of Life
- Riddle of the Sphinx:
- 33,331 required to build a Lesser Sphinx
Ant Colony, Blast Furnace, Charm of Flight, Compression Furnace, Desert Obelisk, Empty Hand Puzzle, Gyration Cell, Indonesian Bee Hive, Indonesian Bee Hives and Citrus Tree Care, Lesser Sphinx, Mutagenics Lab, Obelisk Construction 1, Pottery Deck, Salvage Techniques, Stella, Test of Khefre's Children, Wet Cistern, Wet Clay Bricks, Wet Clay Dome, Wet Clay Jugs, Wet Clay Mortar, Wet Pipe Segment