The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
About the brick machine
- With a Brick Machine, you can make Bricks, Wet Firebricks or Wet Clay Bricks.
- It makes the bricks in batches of 6. Bricks can be removed and raw materials may be added while the Brick Machine is running
- You can increase the output speed via tuning with the Mechanics skill and by installing a Springbox.
Note: Installed a 9221 springbox and still getting 6 bricks in 45 seconds - Zotep 3 October 2013
Standard version (non-upgraded)
- Capacity: You can load it up with mats for up to 300 bricks at a time.
- Speed: It makes bricks at a rate of 300 bricks per ~40 minutes.
- Capacity: You can load it up with mats for up to 900 bricks at a time.
- Speed: same as non-upgraded? Thus 900 bricks in ~2 hours? (not confirmed yet)
- I measured my upgraded brick machine as doing 6 bricks every 45 teppyseconds, which is consistent with this. --Inkoaten 22:44, 6 May 2009 (EST)
Note: The skill Structure Reinforcement is needed in order to upgrade a brick machine.
Note: On 1/31/2012 Telanoc announced that a 2nd level of Structure Reinforcement can 'further' update the base and hopper.
This building becomes available once you've learned the Brick Automation skill.
Initial building cost
Upgrade (base and hopper)
Note: There is no graphical/cosmetic effect to the upgrade. You can check if your brick machine is upgraded by clicking on it. If it shows the option to upgrade, it's not. Else, it is. Simple isn't it. -Nkuku
|0||6 bricks in 45 teppyseconds|
|1||6 bricks in 18 teppyseconds|