The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Concrete is used as a building material in some of the larger or more advanced buildings. It is made in a Clinker Vat from:
This produces 250 concrete. Making concrete is instantaneous and requires no Endurance timer (in contrast to the mixing of cement).
- 10 used in a sculpture made when submitting an entry in a Scarab Garden for the Test of Khefre's Children
- 40 required to build a Brick Machine -- plus 300 more for upgrade 1, 500 more for upgrade 2
- 80 required to build a Crematory
- 100 required to build a Blast Furnace
- 100 required to build a Serpentarium
- 100 required to build an Aqueduct Tower
- 200 required to build a Large Distaff
- 250 required to build a Gyration Cell
- 250 required to build a Funerary Temple
- 250 required to build an Acoustics Laboratory
- 300 required to build a Modern Sheep Farm
- 400 required to upgrade a Flax Gin
- 500 required to build a Ka Tomb
- 1000 required to upgrade an Acoustics Laboratory
- 1200 required to build a Small House
- Used to create a Cut Stone Obelisk
- 400 for mechanics skill at SArch
Acoustics Laboratory, Aqueduct Pumping Station, Aqueduct Tower, Automatic Loom, Blast Furnace, Brick Machine, Crematory, Cut Stone Obelisk, DoS Aqua Project, Flax Gin, Funerary Temple, Guilds/Hapi-ness/Phoenix, Guilds/Hapi-ness/Steam Kiln, Gyration Cell, Kitchen, Large Distaff, Mechanics, Modern Sheep Farm, Raeli Gliderport, Reactory, Serpentarium, Small House, Small Warehouse, Southern Cross/Steam Distaff, Steam Distaff, Steam Kiln, Steam Rock Saw, Test of Dancing Waters, Test of Flight, Test of Khefre's Children, Test of Seven Phoenix