The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
The Acoustics Laboratory lets you tune fine glass rods into wind chimes for Test of the Windsong.
This building becomes available after you have learned the Crystal Acoustics tech.
- 50 Steel Sheeting (Fireproof Surface)
- 25 Steel Wire to hang the curing chimes
- 25 Cut Stone (Foundation Base)
- 700 Rigid Fireproof boards for Brazier Support (Bottom)
- 400 Hard Fireproof boards for Brazier Support (Top)
- 600 Soft, pliable boards for Finishing Area
- 550 Hard, pliable boards for Finishing Area supports
- 500 Black Raeli Tiles (Bench Surface)
- 500 White Raeli Tiles (Bench Surface)
- 150 Wool Cloth for sound insulation
- 250 Concrete (Base)
Build in a Compound. Uses 25x14 cells.
There are 14 upgrades that can be installed on an Acoustics Lab. Each one enables a different treatment that may be performed on a chime as it is being worked. Upgrades may be purchased in any order.
- Pour a Heavy Block of Concrete (1000 concrete)
- Install Shearing Clamp (12 steel sheeting, 20 iron bars)
- Add a Quicksilver Bath (12 quicksilver)
- Install a Cold Water Bath (4 Oyster Shell marble, 20 linen, 100 Water in Jugs)
- Add a Spirits Cistern (10 Worm Spirits of Fire or better)
- Set up a Reflectory (3 mirrors)
- Create a Tumbling Chamber (3 steel sheeting, 400 White Sand)
- Install a Hot Water Bath (40 canvas, 100 Water in Jugs)
- Attach a Cauldron of Beeswax (500 beeswax)
- Store a supply of Cactus Sap (20 cactus sap)
- Fill Fine Mill with Aluminum Powder (200 aluminum powder)
- Fit a Marble Base (1 Leopards Paw marble)
- Outfit with a set of Silks (12 silk cloth)
- Line Slide Winch with Rabbit Pelts (20 rabbit pelts)
See the previous tales.
The chime map is the same as in previous tales, and the walls seem to be the equal to the t4 walls. - Solaris
here is the link :  . - Aseto