The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Source and Cost
Structure Maintenance is a multi-school skill. You may pay the tuitions in any order, but you may only purchase one degree at each allowed level (1, 4, 7, 14, 21, 28, 35).
- School of Architecture - 20 Oil
- School of Art and Music - 4 Thermometer, 100 Sheet Glass
- School of Body - 300 Canvas, 300 Linen
- School of Harmony - 500 Papyrus Paper, 125 Glass Rods
- School of Leadership - 2 Large Gears, 80 Leather
- School of Thought - 300 Bricks, 50 Oil, 50 Beeswax
- School of Worship - 4 Mud Granite, 4 Rose Alabaster
Greater skill does not decrease cost of maintaining a compound. I tested it on one of my 97% compounds (quite large), and the maintenance cost was exactly the same with skill 3 as with skill 0 - MrIgnem.
This skill is broken and currently has no use. You can still maintain compounds even if you don't train the skill at all. The maintenance cost doesn't change even if you have high skill. The rate of compound decay is only based on the size of the compound and doesn't change even if you have structure maintenance skill.