The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This building becomes available once you have learned the Flax Processing skill. There is also an upgraded Large Distaff available, which is used identically, but can process 300 deben of each resource, instead of 100.
Built "outside" or in a Compound. Uses 10x15 cells.
May also be built outside, but then it will slowly deteriorate.
Note: 1 Teppy Minute = 1m 6s real time. A full load of 100 resources will take 100 teppy minutes or 1h 50m real time, to spin.
- Spin up to 100 Lint into Thread (Yields 15 Thread per 1 Lint @ 1 Teppy Minute per 1 Lint loaded).
- Spin up to 100 Tow into Twine (Yields 3 Twine per 1 Tow @ 1 Teppy Minute per 1 Tow loaded).
- Spin up to 100 Twine into Rope (Yields 5 Twine per 1 Rope @ 1 Teppy Minute per Rope loaded).
- Spin up to 300 Twine if you don't unload the distaff after spinning Tow into twine.
- Spin up to 100 Wool into Yarn (Yields 10 Yarn per 1 Wool @ 1 Teppy Minute per Wool loaded).
- Spin 25 Steel Wire into Cable, providing unit has been upgraded with a Pinch Roller
May be left running while offline.
You can stop the Distaff while its running and remove any materials it has already created and restart it. You will not be able to restart the Distaff if there are two different products in it.