The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
A pinch roller is a machine component used to flatten and draw out materials such as metals and papyrus. A forge must be upgraded with a set of pinch rollers in order to produce straps, sheeting, and pipe.
Cost to produce: 30 iron Time to produce: 15 minutes
- 2 needed to upgrade a forge in order to make:
- metal Sheeting
- metal straps
- metal pipes
- Gold Foil
- 1 needed to upgrade a Small Distaff in order to spin Steel Wire into cable
- 1 needed to construct a Paper Press
- 2 needed to construct a Raeli Oven
- 4 needed to construct an Automatic Sawmill