The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 9 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
A pinch roller is a machine component used to flatten and draw out materials such as metals and papyrus. A forge must be upgraded with a set of pinch rollers in order to produce straps, sheeting, and pipe.
Cost to produce: 30 iron Time to produce: 15 minutes
- 2 needed to upgrade a forge in order to make:
- metal Sheeting
- metal straps
- metal pipes
- Gold Foil
- 1 needed to upgrade a Small Distaff in order to spin Steel Wire into cable
- 1 needed to construct a Paper Press
- 2 needed to construct a Raeli Oven
- 4 needed to construct an Automatic Sawmill