The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This building becomes available after you have learned the Carpentry skill.
Built in a Compound. Uses 14x14 cells.
- Vice Bench (allows construction of additional tools)
- Carpentry Blade (A functional one is require to plane wood. These will wear out as they are used. Blades of higher quality last longer.)
You will not get any upgrade stuff back when you salvage an upgraded Carpentry Shop at salvage level 7.
The primary function of a Carpentry Shop is to plane wood into boards; this requires a metal carpentry blade to be installed. With a blade installed and wood in your inventory, you can use the shop to plane boards automatically, which saves a great deal of clicking. Automatic planing will halt if you move, or after 50 boards are made.
- Make a Slate Shovel from 2 Boards, 1 Stone Blade
- Make a Slate Scythe from 2 Boards, 1 Stone Blade
- Make a Glass Scythe from 1 Crudely Carved Handle, 1 Glass Blade, 2 Twine
- Make a Sledgehammer from 1 Boards, 5 Iron (Requires Carpentry Blade)
- Make Boards from wood (Requires Carpentry Blade)
- Make a Deckle from 6 Boards, 80 Nails and 300 Silver Wire (Requires Vice Bench upgrade)
- Make a Heavy Mallet from 1 Large Crude Handle, 1 Heavy Mallet Head, 1 Wooden Peg (Requires Vice Bench upgrade)
- Make an Iron Shovel from 4 Boards, 1 Shovel Blade (Requires Vice Bench upgrade)
- Make a Loom Frame from 70 Copper Wire, 6 Boards and 80 Nails (requires Vice Bench upgrade)