The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Student's Looms are strung with twine, some of which (randomly between 1 and 60) will break each time the loom is used. Broken twine will need to be replaced until the Student's Loom can be used again. For this reason the Student's Loom has been roundly cursed by Egyptians throughout history.
This building becomes available once you have learned the Clothwork skill.
Built in a Compound. Uses 4x7 cells.
Stat Timer: Endurance
- Weave 60 Twine into 1 Canvas.
- Weave 400 Thread into 1 Linen.
- Weave 200 Dried Papyrus into 1 Basket.
- Weave 400 Thread into 1 Sail.
- Weave 50 Raw Silk into 1 Silk Cloth.
- Weave 60 Yarn into 1 Wool Cloth
- Convert 1 Linen into 1 Sail (touch up a sail).
Some (1-60) of the Twine of the loom will break each time it is used, and must be replaced before it can be used again.
- Can also be used for storage of 3000 Twine, Yarn and Raw Silk, as well as 5000 Thread and Dried Papyrus