The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Ecology allows you to test the environment for Pollution. Pollution may cause certain crops to not grow.
Taught at The People's School of the Human Body.
To learn Ecology visit a school of the Human Body with the following:
- First Degree (Level 3)
- Second Degree (Level 7)
- Third Degree (Level 12)
- 20 Dried Flax
- Fourth Degree (Level 19)
- 50 Cabbage
- Fifth Degree (Level 26)
- "You have learned Ecology: You learn, among other things, how to test for the presence of heavy metal pollution by mixing a pinch of soil with some water, and observing whether tadpoles placed in that water die. A new item has been added to your skills menu.": Any number of tadpoles to use. The more tadpoles die, the more heavy metals there are in the soil. If more tadpoles are used, the reading becomes more precise.
- "You have upgraded your skill in Ecology: You learn how, by mixing some soil and cabbage juice together, to detect the acidity level of the area.": 1 cabbage juice to use.
- "You have upgraded your skill in Ecology: You learn how, by rubbing a piece of brittle dried flax with soil, to gauge the ground water level.": 1 flax to use.
- "You have upgraded your skill in Ecology: You learn how to gauge the phosphorus level of an area by using a pinch of soil and the remains of a beetle.": 1 beetle to use.
- "You have upgraded your skill in Ecology: You learn how to gauge the soot level of an area by using a piece of papyrus paper and a bit of cactus sap.": 1 papyrus paper, 1 cactus sap to use.