The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
To grow garlic, plant Garlic Seeds in a sandy area. Water it immediately, and water it again each time it changes size. Harvest once the option appears.
- 20 required for the Rich Soil Tower
- 140 required for the Rich Soil Monumental Tower
- Can be grown to satisfy the Festival of Osiris (not mandatory, other veg can be used instead)
- Can be grilled in a Firepit to make Grilled Garlic, upon consuming, will provide a +2 Focus bonus for 10 minutes
- Can be used in a Kitchen to make a meal
Garlic is generally the lowest-yielding of the vegetables. Most commonly, you will receive 1 garlic per harvest. Higher yields are possible in certain locations.
It appears that the map is sub-divided into 1024 coordinate regions and are avatar dependent. I've done some testing around an area where I can grow 18 per seed - Tunnen's Garlic Map
Seed reproduction method is unknown. Hint: It's supposed to be "funny".
What it isn't:
- It's NOT dropping dirt on the garlic.
- It's NOT laughing at, bowing to, or even blessing(emotes) the garlic.
- It's NOT praising Isis or the Garlic Seeds themselves via chat.
- It's NOT trees; like onions.
- It's NOT at 826,7473 (Which spells Vampire on a phone)
- It's NOT very funny damnit HOW U SHOT WEB
Has anyone tried growing next to a Silver Mine in Cradle of the Sun? Garlic, Silver, Sun...that would be funny!