The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Saltpeter (also known in the real world as niter or potassium nitrate) is a white chemical powder formed from rotting dung in a tub. It is used as a fertilizer for trees, a catalyst in paint mixing, and an ingredient of gunpowder.
- Applied to Date Palms to fertilize them into producing dates.
- Can be used to fertilize any tree from which wood has recently been harvested. Adding 1 saltpeter will halve the time until tree can be harvested again.
- One of the catalysts for mixing paint in a Pigment Laboratory.
- One of the materials that can be used in a Wood Treatment Tank to make Treated boards
- One of the materials that can be used in a Chemical Bath to make Treated Metal
- Used to make Gunpowder
- Used by Fly Tying to make Hardened Lures for Fishing
- 200 Needed for tuition for the first degree of the Advanced Tub Design skill.
- Used by a Thistle Garden as one of the means to produce vitamins.