The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
This high quality tub becomes available once you have learned the Advanced Tub Design (First Degree) skill.
Built in a Compound. Uses 7x13 cells.
A Marble Tub is the top-end tub and has the following uses:
- Rot 20 Dung in 20 water to create 4 Saltpeter.
- Rot Flax into Rotten Flax.
- Produce Sulfur from Sulphurous Water.
Note: Any type of tub may be upgraded, but given that lower quality tubs are prone to crumble (including the upgrade), it is not recommended for anything other than the Marble tub.
Requires the Advanced Tub Design (Second Degree) skill to install. May be used by anyone once built.
You WILL get upgrade stuff back when you salvage an upgraded Marble Tub at salvage level 7.
An upgraded tub can hold up to 150 Water or Sulphurous Water, requiring fewer refills during processing.
- The first Paper Pulp will be made in 9 tmin, from 9 Sawdust and 9 Water.
- Each subsequent Paper Pulp takes 10 tmin, from 10 Sawdust and 10 Water.