The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From ATITD6Jump to navigationJump to search
Sulfur is a yellow powder used in a variety of chemical processes, such as paint mixing. It is obtained by evaporating sulphurous water in a Tub or Kettle.
Producing sulfur in a tub requires no special skill. Can be produced in a Basic Tub, Sturdy Tub, or Marble Tub.
Sulphurous water can also be boiled in a Kettle to produce sulfur; however, you need a Desiccation skill of 1 to do this.
- 1 needed to make Gunpowder in a Chemistry Laboratory
- Variable amount used as a catalyst to make Paint in a Pigment Laboratory
- Variable amount used to treat Boards in a Wood Treatment Tank
- Variable amount used to make Fireworks in a Star Rack
Research and Tuition
- 200 needed as tuition for Advanced Tub Design at a School of Art & Music
- 500 needed to research Basic Chemistry at a University of Thought
- 2000 needed to research The Science of Color at a University of Art & Music
- 25000 needed to research Basic Metal Treatment at a University of Architecture
Advanced Tub Design, Gunpowder, Throne of Pharaoh/Throne Decoration Materials