The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
The Desiccation skill enables the drying of various substances in Kettles. Three levels of Desiccation are available to be learned; to learn any of them you must first have learned the Basic Chemistry tech.
Desiccation can be learned at levels 3, 5, and 7. These are minimum levels for each level of Desiccation. They may be learned from the following schools in any order:
- School of Thought, 20 Sulphurous Water, 1 Huge Quartz
- School of Worship, 10 Coconut Water, 1 Huge Ruby
- School of Art & Music, 5 Salt, 1 Huge Topaz
- At Desiccation 1: use a Kettle to boil 25 Sulphurous Water into 25 Sulfur. (Sulphurous Water can also be dried in a Tub; this requires no skill.)
- At Desiccation 2: use a Kettle to convert 25 Coconut Water into 3 Salt.
- At Desiccation 3: use a Kettle to produce 3 Acid from 25 Sulphurous Water and 1 Salt.