The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Veterus Legacy, Oracle of Harmony
Current Scribe of Two
This time of year doesn't give me a lot of time to play so I'm in an unpaid status right now but I anticipate that to be temporary (maybe a month). Thanks!
Stuck on my Venery? Go to this Page for more hints!: Ewe Hints
Cartouche Armageddon Clock:
Previous Weeks: Dreasimy's Plantation Crap
I am a resident of Hinterlands between Midland Valley & 4 Corners.
I have Skills.
I make Wine.
I like to make Veneries.
I have flowers
I am a member of Hinterlands Sheep Cartel.
I am a founder of Ajarie Iogn.
I enjoy participating in Events.
I am working on a Seed Test Plan.
I made a Fumeology Spreadsheet you can print out and use: Fumeology Checklist.
I am a DP Debate Moderator
I am Mossy
I drink beer.
I am working on a project
I am working on another another project
I am working on a watery project
I am working on cleaning up the condmap situation
I have Tattoos.
My Metallic Obelisk was built Year 2, Akhet III-12, 2:24AM and has passed.
Important Safety Tip: Guides/Egyptian_Building_Codes
Current Bureau: Tiny Bikini
I can get my pipe segment from C&M at 4:11pm or
http://armeagle.atitd.org/timer.php (Obelisk Timers: Desert 56 Hours, Metallic 112 Hours, Cut Stone 168 Hours)
Current Level: 40
Citizenship: Acquired 1/1
Principles: 26/49 - Acrobat, Obelisk, Marriage, Cicada, Vigil, Chains, Balance of Goods, Bureau, Constellation, Darkest Night, DemiPharaoh, Ritual Tattoo, Freeman, Safari, Hegemon, Coalition, Critic, Pulse, Megalopolis, Funerary Temple, Towers, Scarabs, Plantation, Life, Venery, Mentorship, Garden
Titles: 5/7 - Student, Prentice, Journeyman, Sage, Master
Additional Oracle Ranks: 0/6
- Cat's Claw Ridge U - Garlic
- Cradle of the Sun U - Onion
- Desert of Shades U - Onion
- Eastern Grounds U - Onion
- Lake of Reeds U - Cabbage
- Midland Valley U - Garlic
- Old Egypt U - Onion
- River Plains U - Carrot (Traded to Maximus for 4 Leek Seeds)
- Seven Lakes U - Carrot
- Sinai U - Carrot
- South Egypt U - Leek
- Valley of the Kings U - Carrot
Probation for the Greater Good
Probation for the Greater Good
Demi-Pharaohs can sentence players to probationary periods. There are 5 probation sentences: 1 hour, 12 hours, 24 hours, 3 days, and 7 days (all probationers must receive the lowest sentence they have not already received.)
Section A: Probation shall be a new construct consisting of a shard of the Dragon's Tale game where no other 'players' shall have access except Probationers. Probationers shall serve their sentence in an online state in that shard of Dragon's Tale until their time is up or they have accrued enough Bitcoins (BCs) to pay off their bail. Bail is 2 BCs for every hour of the sentence. Part of the Probationer's bail will become a final donation amount given to a real world charity. The Probationer's Avatar name and the donation amount will be reported on System in A Tale in the Desert on the shard the Avatar originated from in an effort to help ease the Avatar back into a healthy relationship with society.
For more on the logistics of how this will work please see: Probation for the Greater Good
If Section A is vetoed for any reason then Section B shall replace Section B.
Section B: Probation time shall be served while in game and kept track as amount of time logged in during the probation period. During the probation period the avatar will be unable to communicate with others through any means (except staff) nor able to interact with objects in the game.
Sink or Swim
Petition by Dreasimy (0 signatures, 1 petitioners)
Sink or Swim
Egyptians clamor for resources protected by a barrier of water at an early age. Some refuse to wait for access that may come later even though it may be wise to do so. For those who refuse to wait, they can throw themselves into the river and see if they have a natural affinity for water.
There is a certain small percentage of the desert-dwelling population that has this ability at birth. Alas, scientists have lost records of which families carry the gene. The only way to know is to cast oneself into the roiling river. Within a few seconds you and those on the shore will know if you have the aptitude. You will either sink or swim. If you swim, you shall have the swimming ability immediately. If you sink, you will die, immediately.
There are those, who when death seems sure, see a sudden shift in tide, and either through the help of the Gods or their own lucky countenance, reach shore, but not unscathed. These folks are scarred for life with a permanent loss of 2 to a randomly designated statistic. These people have learned from their experience however and can swim. It has been found they can counteract the malady of their watery injury by consuming cabbage juice once per month. Should a month's dose be missed, the injury becomes permanent with no recourse but to compensate through other means.
(It is suggested that the instant ability to swim or die should be VERY rare. Most who try this should end up with the debilitating injury.)
- Most Slate found in 1 spot: 4
- Grass to get to Rhythmic Strength Levels
- 2 = 691
- 3 = 206 (897 Total)
- 4 = 640 (1537 Total)
- 5 = 1574 (3111 Total)
- 6 = 2530 (5641 Total)
- 7 = 916 (6557 Total)
- 2 = 691
- Travel Time
- With no stats I run on sand 120 coords/minute = 3600 coords/30 minutes
- Telanoc says the average person can cover 2000 coords in 30 min +/-
- I repaired the Chariot route from
- Mentorship Shrines entered the game on Jan 5 2012
- Monument Construction Site
- 100 Linen
- 50 Slate
- 80 Boards
- 30 Rope
- 200 Papyrus Paper
- 50 Ink
- Other Good Pages
- Random Landmarks
- Tortuga sign -1633, 4736 VoK
- Happy Hunting Grounds sign -1022, 6603 VoK
- Kunst Test sign -1171, 6578, VoK
- Dilapidated Fountain 2168, -4659 SE
World Born December 3, 2011
Dreasimy Born December 4, 2011
- Day 1 - Citizens 396 (286 Inits of Arch, 71 Inits of Art, 309 Inits of body, 107 Inits of Lead)
- Day 2 - Citizens 459 (348 Inits of Arch, 105 Inits of Art, 381 Inits of Body, 167 Inits of Lead)
- Day 5 - Citizens 565 (474 Inits of Arch, 265 Inits of Art, 349 Inits of Lead, 1 Init of Thought)
- Day 8 - Citizens 625 (383 Inits of Art, 84 Inits of Thought)
- Day 9 - Citizens 638 (105 Inits of Harm, 107 Inits of Thought, 19 Inits of Worship)
- Day 14 - Citizens 669 (20 Students of Arch, 159 Inits of Worship)
- Day 36 - Citizens 712 (95 Students of Arch, 1 Prentice of Arch, 14 Students of Harmony, 174 Students of Body, 13 Prentice of Body, 5 Students of Thought, 14 Students of Worship
- Day 61 - Citizens 794 42 Student of Harmony, 3 Prentice of Harmony, 44 Prentice of Body, 8 Journeyman of body, 2 Scribe of Body, 16 Student of Body, 13 Student of Thought, 63 Student of Worship, 2 Prentice of Worship
- Day 144 (4/24/2012) - Citizens 727 (224 Students of Arch, 59 Prentice of Arch, 23 Journeyman of Arch, 5 Scribe of Arch, 25 Student of Art, 8 Prentice of Art, 25 Prentice of Harmony, 6 Journeyman of Harmony, 3 Scribe of Harmony, 1 Master of Harmony, 77 Prentice of Body, 42 Journeyman of Body, 20 Scribe of Body, 4 Master of Body, 58 Students of Leadership, 12 Prentice of Leadership, 5 Journeyman of Leadership, 1 Scribe of Leadership, 27 Student of Thought, 11 Prentice of Thought, 2 Journeyman of Thought, 3 Scribe of Thought, 1 Master of Thought, 102 Student of Worship, 40 Prentice of Worship, 18 Journeyman of Worship, 2 Scribe of Worship
- Day 183 (6/4/2012) - Citizens 676 (193 Student of Arch, 80 Prentice of Arch, 36 Journeyman of Arch, 34 Student of Art, 13 Prentice of Art, 4 Journeyman of Art, 1 Scribe of Art, 34 Prentice of Harmony, 17 Journeyman of Harmony, 6 Scribe of Harmony, 2 Master of Harmony, 82 Prentice of Body, 41 Journeyman of Body, 30 Scribe of Body, 3 Master of Body, 1 Sage of Body, 2 Scribe of Leadership, 1 Master of Leadership, 15 Prentice of Thought, 4 Journeyman of Thought, 2 Scribe of Thought, 4 Master of Thought, 112 Student of Worship, 55 Prentice of Worship, 14 Journeyman of Worship, 15 Scribe of Worship, 2 Master of Worship
A Happy Sort of Map
(S)tones, Medium-Sized, Found in the Wild
(G)arlic Spot Research
(GrG) -1160, 6211, 14 Garlic -1160, 6211 (S) 4590, 7492 (S) 4639, 7716 (S) 4980, 7490 (S) 5001, 6313 (S) 4953, 6230 (S) 4963, 5957 (S) 4170, 5958 (S) 3899, 6041 (S) 3766, 6168 (S) 3159, 6538 (S) -238, 791 (S) -274, 668 (S) -335, 606 (S) -878, 424 (S) -1630, -337 (S) 4545, 225 (S) 2659, 278 (S) 4567, 216 (S) 2368,524 (S) 2316,583 (S) 1417, 754 (S) 1781, 37 (S) 1874, 7 (S) 2528, -202 (S) 2500, -154 (S) 3652, -829 (S) 3677, -615 (S) 1039, 364 (S) 1330, 389 (S) 1536, 310 (S) 1821, 222 (S) 1832, 210 (S) 4012, -828 (S) 4886, -1952 (S) 2686, 7385 (S) 4569, 5693 (S) 2608, 878 (S) -1851, -4998 (S) -2196, -5203 (S) -2240, -5266 (S) -1400, -6544 (S) -287, -6952 (S) 4992, 3149 (S) 4837, 4191 (F) 4984, -960 </googlemap>