The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Types of Glass Rods
See Glass Products for crafting information
A Glass Rod is the most basic of worked glass items formed on a Glazier's Bench. Each one takes 60 seconds to cool.
- Tapping Limestone blocks
- 1 needed for Barometric Sphere
- 2 needed for a Phoenix Growing Old
- 3 needed for Incense Burner
- 20 Glass Rods are needed for Navigation 2 from S. Harmony.
- 20 Needed to build a Chemistry Laboratory.
- 70 needed to build a Shrine of Conflict
- 300 Glass Rods are needed for Salvage Techniques from S. Worship.
- 300 Glass Rods are needed for Structure Repair from S. Harmony.
- 125 Glass Rods are needed for Structure Maintenance from S. Harmony.
Fine Glass Rod
- 7 Fine Glass Rods are needed for the Art of the Pipe Tuition at the SArt
Barometric Sphere, Charcoal Brazier, Chemistry Laboratory, Incense Burner, Jay's Octec's ghost, Navigation, Salvage Techniques, Shrine of Conflict, Structure Maintenance, Structure Repair, Test of Seven Phoenix, Throne of Pharaoh/Throne Decoration Materials