The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Boards are a basic construction resource and are used in many buildings. They are cut from wood at a Wood Plane, Carpentry Shop, or Automatic Sawmill.
Research and Tuition
- 4 required to learn Brick Rack Construction from The People's School of Architecture
- 8000 required to research Animal Husbandry
- 7000 required to research Basic Chemistry
- 2000 required to research Beekeeping
- 6000 required to research Chariot Repair
- 2000 required to research Guild Construction
- 4000 required to research Improved Brick Rack Construction
- 3600 required to research Mining
- 2200 required to research Obelisk Construction
- 1000 required to research Sign Construction
- 1 Wood in a Wood Plane = 1 Boards
- 1 Wood in a Carpentry Shop = 1 Boards
- 1 Wood in a Automatic Sawmill = 1 Boards
This is listed as Boards, even with just 1 in inventory.
Apiary, Automatic Loom, Barrel Grinder, Basic Sign, Blast Furnace, Box, Brick Machine, Caress of Wind, Carpentry Shop, Ceremonial Tasting Table, Charm of Flight, Chemistry Laboratory, Chest, Chicken Coop, Citizenship, Compound, Compound/de, Cooperage, Deckle, Deep Well, Desert Obelisk, Dromedary Pen, Drying Rack, Essence of Harmony, Fall of Balance, Ferry Boat, Flax Comb, Flax Hammock, Flimsy Brick Rack, Funerary Temple, Gearbox Assembly Table, Gem Cutting Table, Guild Hall, Gyration Cell, Hackling Rake, Hades Furnace, Hand Loom, Hexaglyph Tablet, Improved Brick Rack, Iron Shovel, Khefre's Locker, Kitchen, Large Distaff, Loom Frame, Malting Tray, Mason's Bench, Master's Casting Box, Master's Forge, Mine, Music Stand... further results