The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
From ATITD6Jump to navigationJump to search
An Alloy of Copper and Tin, made in a Reactory. Requires Advanced Metallurgy.
- 7 Copper
- 1 Tin
- 1 Resin:Stout Palm
- 5 Charcoal to fuel the Reactory
Note: Have enough Resin and Charcoal on you to reheat the Reactory if necessary!
Research and Tuition
- 100 needed to research Metallurgy 2 at a University of Harmony
- 700 needed to research Advanced Metallurgy 2 at a University of Harmony
- 1000 needed to research Advanced Blacksmithing 2 at a University of Art
Can be worked into items on an Anvil using Blacksmithing(max 200 hits)
- 1 needed to make Pewter in a Reactory
- 2 needed to make a Small Gear in a Casting Box
- 3 needed to create a batch of Moon Steel in a Reactory
- 3 needed to create a batch of Sun Steel in a Reactory
- 14 needed to make a Brass Pot in a Casting Box
- 20 needed to make 10 Small Gears in a Master's Casting Box
- 20 needed to make a Brass Plate in a Casting Box
- 14 needed to build an Crematory
Efficiency is debens of alloy produced divided by the total debens of input metals.
Brass Plate, Brass Pot, Crematory, Guilds/Hapi-ness/Sawmill Upgrade, Moon Steel, Small Gear, Small Gears, Sun Steel